• AutoCAD 2D
• Producing plans, construction detailing, planning submission drawings
• Building regulation submission details
• Plans and details for Local Authority, clients, structural Engineer
- Salary: £20000 - £26000
- Location: North West, Leeds
CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist builder of quality care facilities for providers across the country. Their designs are shaped to meet the needs of the elderly population and have been designed from the inside out to ensure the best environment for the delivery of quality care. They incorporate best practice dementia design to enable ease of management throughout the homes. Every last detail of construction takes into account what our ageing population expects from quality care and their homes already meet 2020 eco requirements.
Having built over 100 care homes since 2000 alone, our client is renowned for their ability to deliver a high quality finish on schedule.
Due to on-going expansion they are looking for an enthusiastic CAD Technician who will be responsible for the production of all working technical drawings as well as the preparation of feasibility studies, sketch designs, 3D modelling specification and report writing.
- To assist in the design and development of all projects and specifically to produce CAD work as required
- To work closely with and under the guidance of the CAD Manager in producing plans, construction detailing, planning submission drawings and building regulation submission details
- To prepare plans and details for Local Authority, clients, structural Engineer and office requirements
- Ability to take projects from conception to completion
- Knowledge of producing working technical drawings and specifications
- Hardworking with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of technical legislation including current Building Regulations
- Proficient in AutoCAD (Revit would be useful but not essential)
- Varied Project experience (care home sector projects would be an advantage)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
You will be a self-starter who will work with Site Managers and the commercial team to optimise the companies construction. The company have consistently delivered 600 beds to the market each year for the past 8 years and we are looking to grow significantly in the coming years. You will be expected to attend site meetings from time to time and their sites will be in the North of England, Midlands, South East and South West.
On offer is a great place to work with fantastic employee benefits including, gym, free parking, childcare vouchers, pension and much more.