CADagency is pleased to be working with the UK’s leading specialist firm of Property Managers, Building Surveyors and Project Managers, with offices throughout the UK. There is currently a requirement in the Building Surveying team for a CAD Technician in their London office.
The Building Consultancy Department offers a wide range of services to many of the UK’s leading commercial property investors who are typically look for ways to alter and improve their portfolio. Accordingly they are regularly involved in refurbishment and alteration projects ranging in value from £50k to £5m.
As a CAD Technician you will provide a supporting role and will be involved in the following services:
- Measured Surveys
- Refurbishment Works
- Land Registry Plans
- Space Planning
- Building Projects
- Fire Insurance Valuations
You will be required to prepare a variety of drawings to meet the needs of our clients and to provide technical assistance to our team of Building Surveyors.
- To complete working drawings, plans, presentation drawings and construction details for a wide range of building projects.
- To develop and maintain effective relationships with our Building Surveyors
- To produce work to the clients/companies specification
- To print/plot drawings and update drawing registers
- To maintain accurate records
- To comply with the relevant company Health and Safety provisions
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience in AutoCAD with a basic understanding of Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ideally qualified in both the fields of AutoCAD and Building Studies and have previous experience of working to deadlines within a busy department.
- Possess a basic knowledge of Building Regulations and British Standards.
- Must possess a full UK driving licence and must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- 22 days holiday per annum. Increasing to 23 days after 2 years employment and then by 1 day each year up to a maximum of 25 days.
- Opportunity to join the partnership pension scheme after 2 years employment and once over the age of 25. The scheme is contributory with both employee and partnership contributing 5% of salary.
- Opportunity to join the private medical insurance scheme after 2 years employment.
- Interest free season ticket loan after 3 months employment.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Flexible benefits scheme