CADagency is delighted to be working with a privately-owned Midlands based furniture manufacturer delivering exceptional bespoke high quality, freestanding and fitted furniture to clients all over the UK.
For this role you will be working as part of the companies Design Team as a CAD Technician. You will predominantly be working on high end residential refurbishment projects where you will be designing fitted furniture, cabinetry and architectural joinery. The company offers a turnkey service from initial concept design through to manufacture and installation. You will have an opportunity to work for one of the industry’s market leaders who will provide a stimulating and demanding environment for your personal development.
Working as part of a small team, you will experience the need to assess site measurements at concept stage, produce designs relevant to client expectations, both in terms of performance and budget, identify variations from the initial brief and prepare a thorough handover for follow on departments.
A good standard of written and spoken English is a required for developing clear communication with both clients and colleagues.
- Excellent experience with AutoCAD, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience in the bespoke furniture design sector
- Must be flexible and able to demonstrate an understanding of furniture-based construction techniques
- Experience using a 3D package would also be an advantage
- This full-time position will be offered to the most suitable candidate based on his/her strengths and experience
28 days annual leave (inclusive 8 statutory days)
Working hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday (Plus overtime when required)