CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist architectural fabrication and facades company supplying the building industry all over the UK. They have a purpose built 55,000 Sq./ft factory with state of the art CNC machines including a new Mitsubishi eX3015 fitted with a 4.5kw laser which will now process products up to 25mm in mild steel. The company currently employs 65 people.
Due to on-going high demand there is a current requirement for a CAD Draughtsman. You will be work on bespoke architectural metal work projects using 2D and ideally 3D software. You will be required to produce design as well as manufacturing drawings for the on site CNC machines. You will also ideally have experience using software such as Radan for CNC programming.
- Working with 2D and 3D drawings
- Programming of CNC machines – Essential
- Liaising with the team and working together to achieve the best results for the client
- Must be able to work under time constraints/pressure in a fast manufacturing environment
- Must be competent in all areas and time served in the industry and able to work on own initiative
- Must have technical knowledge – preferably in Architectural Industry
- Radan, AutoCAD, AutoDesk Inventor
- Be able to manage several projects simultaneously
- Can create and break down architectural drawings ready for fabrication/installation
- Must have good machine and capability understanding of shop floor practices
- Must have manufacturing experience – especially working with sheet metal
- A pleasant working environment
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Onsite parking