• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
• AutoCAD 3D
• A clear understanding of building design and the construction process is essential
• Experience in UK residential and commercial construction or services design
• Experience in the design of underfloor heating systems preferred
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
- Location: London (inside M25), Wembley
Our client is a specialist in underfloor heating for the residential market. They have been established over 22 years and have sold over 2 million underfloor heating systems.
We are currently assisting them in finding a CAD Team Manager for a possible immediate start date. For this role you will be managing two Junior CAD Technicians and you will be required to have previous experience managing Junior staff and be able to manage tasks and delegate effectively. You will also be working alongside Senior Management and will be required to work well under pressure and ensure time scales are adhered to.
As the CAD Team Manager, you will oversee and manage the CAD team. Your duties will involve drawing heating schematics & layouts, producing engineering and production drawings, detailed section and construction diagrams, bill of materials or heating calculations and measurements.
You must be able confident to organise and execute your own workload to a given schedule as well as manage and oversee the two other members of the CAD team and when required manage all outsourced CAD work.
- MA in Architecture preferred
- A clear understanding of building design and the construction process is essential
- Software skills: AutoCAD (2D & 3D), Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience in UK residential and commercial construction or services design
- Experience in the design of underfloor heating systems preferred