- CAD Software:
• 2 - 3 years work experience in a related environment
- Salary: £20000 - £30000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Leighton Buzzard
CADagency is delighted to announce our latest position within our clients warehouse storage design company. Our client has been established for over 30 years providing design and construction solutions to the logistics industry with a focus on warehouse design and racking solutions. Customers include multinational corporations to small local businesses all requiring bespoke products and excellent service.
You will be joining the engineering department as a CAD operator with regular contact with engineers. You will be required to work under your own initiative and take direction for other staff members.
The role will involve you:
- Producing site/building layout drawings
- Detailing mechanical component parts and steel production drawings for warehouse and storage equipment including stairs, shelving and mezzanine floors.
- Visiting sites to assist in surveying warehouses as required
Ideally you will have a mechanical background rather than an architectural as you will be required to design components and parts but if you have relevant knowledge in construction detailing you will also be considered.
You must have 2 – 3 years work experience in a related environment.