• Commercial Kitchens
• AutoCAD 2D
• 2 years plus in a commercial interiors environment
• Experience within the commercial kitchens sector
- Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
- Location: North West, Manchester, Swinton
CADagency is pleased to be working with a leading commercial kitchens design and installation specialists. With their main offices located in the South they have recently opened a design office in Manchester. Due to continued growth and demand they are looking to expand their existing design team with an additional CAD Designer. You will be working on commercial kitchens projects for small bars all the way up to £1m dining areas for hotels and will be expected to prepare competent drawings for catering equipment layouts and interiors from consultant brief in a timely and accurate manner. Another aspect of your role will be to prepare quotations and bill of quantities for projects.
- Prepare drawings for customers using standard formats combined with innovative styles of presentation to create a class winning document
- Prepare accurate quotations using in house software system checking at all times against Design Manual procedures
- Actively enhance GP margin using negotiating skills with suppliers and sub-contractors wherever possible
- Continually be focused on maximum customer satisfaction utilising high levels of communication both verbally and written
- Attend one to one reviews, team meetings and identify training needs as required
- Demonstrate awareness for colleagues and internal customer’s needs at all times. Strictly adhere to employee rules, Design quality manual and corporate policies
- Submit activity reports as requested by line manager.
You will be working on all aspects of the design process, going out to site, attending trade shows and most importantly getting on-going training. The company requests suppliers to attend their office to train internal staff on their products too.
You will be using AutoCAD and SketchUp but in the future will be moving onto Revit.