CADagency is pleased to be working with a specialist HVAC manufacturing company based in High Wycombe they have been designing and manufacturing off site prefabricated packaged plantrooms and skids for 30 years providing solutions which include:
- Boiler plantrooms
- Steam plantrooms
- Domestic hot and cold water plantrooms
- Chilled water plantrooms
- Air handling plantrooms
- Air conditioning and refrigeration plantrooms
- Electrical switchgear plantrooms
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced CAD Engineer for their existing design team. This role would include but not be limited to the following duties/responsibilities:
- Preparation of pipework schematic drawings for approval through to construction — inclusion of equipment schedules, valve schedules.
- Preparation of 3D general arrangement drawings using AutoCAD Plant 3D for approval through to construction.
- From the Schematic & GA drawings, preparation of Isometric drawings for pipework fabrication.
- From GA drawing preparation of steel framework drawings for fabrication.
- Drawings associated with Plantroom construction & delivery.
- Mark up & preparation of as-installed drawings.
- Site visits as necessary.
- Reporting to Plantroom Contracts Manager.
- Carry out Engineering support for the Plantroom section e.g.:
- Plantroom weight schedules o Arranging commissioning
- Arranging warranty works
My client is willing to offer excellent career progression and you can develop into a Junior Project Engineer role within the Pre-Fabricated Plantroom Division.
You will ideally reside within one hour commute of the offices. You will be employed on a permanent basis working 35 hours per week.
- Pension provision
- Private health insurance
- Out of pocket expense
- Sick paid Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Annual bonus dependent on profitability trading