CADagency is delighted to be working with one of the UK’s leading suppliers of temporary, modular kitchens. They provide a truely turnkey solutions to over 500 events throughout the years ranging from temporary kitchens, catering equipment hire, permanent kitchens and food kiosks. Due to on-going high demand they are currently looking to recruit an experienced CAD Designer with a good knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit.
For this role you will be required to have previous experience within the commercial kitchen and foodservice facility design sector along with experience in specification of catering equipment. You will mainly be space planning commercial kitchens applying acquired knowledge of workflow, functional areas and the limiting design constraints of modular building construction.
On a daily basis you will do the following
- Take design brief and present designs using 2D and 3D imagery
- Use of CAD software to generate equipment schedules
- Create and update CAD library content and drawing block information
- 2D Plan Drawings
- 2D Isometric Drawings
- 3D Modelling
- Use of Rendering Software (Enscape, Lumion)
- Use of CAD Layer Standards and Templates
- Use of Drawing Block Attributes & Extraction
- Development of design library content, including the use of dynamic blocks and Revit families