CADagency is delighted to be working with a leading modular building specialist based in Crewe serving clients throughout the UK. The company offers a complete Design & Build package offering permanent modular building solutions, incorporating all the latest sustainable innovations. They also offer an extensive range of semi-permanent relocatable modular buildings on a sale / hire or lease basis.
Due to on-going high demand they are looking to recruit a full time, permanent CAD Designer to be based in their offices just outside of Crewe.
Any experience within the Modular Buildings would be highly advantageous although experience as an Architectural Technologist or a degree in Architectural Technology would suffice. A full UK drivers licence is essential as regular site visits around the UK are required.
For the role you will be carrying out the following tasks on a daily basis
- Produce plan, elevation and Section through drawings for modular building and cabins
- Assist Operations Director with certain tasks
- Ability and understanding of current building regulations
- Provide information for O&M Manuals
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
- Ability to use Microsoft Project to produce project programmes
- Adhere to internal procedures and processes
- Attend progress meetings on site
- 2-3 years AutoCAD experience
- Knowledge of Adobe packages are ideal
Other tasks that you will have the opportunity to work on will include
- Help to maintain the company’s website using word press
- Help to publish projects through social media
- Knowledge of designing & understanding flyers & e-shots.
Monday- Thursday 08:00 – 16:30
Friday 08:00 – 16:00