• AutoCAD 2D
• Recent graduate from an architectural-related degree course
• Previous project management experience
- Salary: £16000 - £22000
- Location: North West, Harrogate
Our client are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and specialist distributors of innovative bathroom and heating products, supplying to the merchant, retail and contract sectors. We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager / Designer to work from our clients Head Office in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
You will be involved in managing a number of projects, both residential and commercial, within the bathroom industry.
The role will involve:
- Design and project manage residential and commercial schemes, using AutoCAD and Revit
- Assisting with the development of architectural general layouts
- Managing shipping schedules and liaising with carriers to ensure the timely delivery of goods
- Showing developers / customers around our showroom to gather project requirements
- Dealing with suppliers to source required products
- Liaising with internal and external Design teams, clients and contractors as appropriate
- Attending exhibitions and trade shows to keep abreast of latest product development and launches within the industry
You will be enthusiastic, driven and able to complete a project from beginning to end. This will be a very busy and varied role, therefore excellent organisation and time management skills are required.
This is an ideal role for a recent graduate from an architectural-related degree course or someone with previous project management experience, looking for a career with a dynamic, forward-thinking organisation.
- Free on site parking
- 20 days + bank holidays (plus an additional 2 days per year for attendance)
- Pension scheme
- Other benefits: Healthcare cash plan, childcare vouchers, discounted bathroom products
Monday to Friday: 08.30am – 17:00