• AutoCAD 2D
• Engineering degree and industry experience
• 3D modelling, P&IDs, and schedules
- Salary: £35000 - £50000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Maidstone
CADagency is delighted to be working with a leading environmental services company. The company offer liquid waste disposal, equipment for hire, treatment systems and pump sales. Due to on-going high demand, there is a requirement for a CAD Design Engineer to join their existing design team. For this role you will be required to design and develop 2D Drawings, 3D models, P&IDs and Schedules. You will also be designing equipment, pipework, and access solutions. An understanding of both fabrication/manufacturing processes off site, along with the practicalities of onsite installation will be required.
Duties to include:
- Generate 3D drawings for tender submissions, leading to detailed designs when contracts are awarded.
- Generate 2D and 3D based GA drawings and models based upon the information provided by the client
- Be an integral part of regular design reviews and take the opportunity to suggest improvements and innovations.
- Develop and maintain 3D models (using Autodesk Inventor), utilising supplier drawings plus industry standard pipework/component specifications and dimensions.
- General Arrangement Layouts, Planning Application Drawings, P&IDs, Manufacturing/fabrication drawings, Schedules, and Bills of Materials.
- Support the manufacture, assembly, installation & commissioning processes.
- Undertake occasional site visits – Scoping, taking measurements and levels, and gathering information needed to produce the drawings and documentation a project requires.
- Produce designs that are compliant with health, safety and environmental legislative requirements.
- Maintain and update company products.
- Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk AutoCAD (2D)
- Autodesk Vault (Basic)
- Microsoft Office suite including Teams and SharePoint
- I-logic (advantageous )
- Sheet Metal (advantageous )
- Render in 3D (advantageous )