• PTC Creo
• Experience using 3D CAD software systems, such as Creo, Windchill, PDMLink, etc
- Location: Midlands, Leicestershire
Our client is a major manufacturer and distributor of motorcycles worldwide. They employ thousands of people worldwide, and have revenues of several hundred millions of pounds.
They are currently looking to hire a CAD Application Support Engineer to help support the growing design department. In this role you will be responsible for various CAD support duties. You will need to be familiar with software packages such as PTC Creo, Windchill, PDMLink, as well as various FEA packages and A class surfacing. In addition, your role will also involve mentoring over 200 CAD engineers in the use of PTC Creo.
For this role you will need:
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Able to maintain a positive and proactive attitude
- A proven track record in using CAD software and PLM packages, including Pro/ENGINEER, Creo, and Windchill PDMLink
- Unrestricted right to work in the EU
The following would be beneficial but are not essential:
- Ability to provide IT support for general hardware and operating system issues
- A thorough understanding of the techniques used in 3D CAD modelling, for both surfaces as well as solids
For this role our client provides an excellent benefits package.