• Rights of Light
• AutoCAD 3D
• Experience in the Rights of Light sector
- Salary: £28,000 - £38,000
- Location: London (inside M25), City Of London
CADagency is delighted to be working with the UK’s leading independent Rights of Light, Daylight & Sunlight, Party Wall and Building Consultancy practice.
There is currently a requirement for a CAD Analyst at their London office.
For this role you will be creating highly accurate and realistic 3D models of development sites and surrounding buildings for use with in-house analysis software. Must be able to manage projects while working to deadlines and within budgets, communicating regularly with Surveyors and Architects.
- To independently run modelling and analysis jobs
- To create 3D modelling of buildings and their surroundings for surveyors and their clients.
- Models usually relate to light-related issues and this requires particular detailed attention to window openings, room size and room height. Modelling perhaps from a measured survey, sometimes from architects’ 2D drawings, with the addition of photos, site visits, overhead photography and whatever other information can be collated
- To generate 3D AutoCAD and Revit drawings
- To run analyses and compile results using bespoke software
- To calculate maximum development envelope and propose cutbacks
- To work to deadlines and within budgets
- Extensive experience using 3D AutoCAD
- A methodical and dedicated work ethic
- An understanding of how buildings are laid out internally
A portfolio of 3D AutoCAD Solid Model drawings will be required.