• Rights of Light
• AutoCAD 3D
• 1 year experience in the Rights of Light sector
• Extensive experience using 3D AutoCAD
• A methodical and dedicated work ethic
- Salary: £24,500 - £29,500
- Location: London (inside M25), Clerkenwell
CADagency is delighted to be closely working with independent firm of chartered surveyors and consultants specialising in rights to light, daylight and sunlight amenity and party wall advice. The company was established recently but is founded with over 31 years experience in Neighbourly Matters.
Due to on going high demand they are currently recruiting for an additional CAD Analyst to join their design team consisting of two other Analysts. For this role you will ideally have 1 year + experience within the Rights of Light sector and a strong background in 3D AutoCAD Solid Modelling. This is a permanent, full time role working from their Central London offices in Clerkenwell.
As you will be joining a small office you will have an opportunity to work closely with many aspects of the consultative process and develop new skills and create workflows and best practises.
For this role you will be creating highly accurate and realistic 3D AutoCAD models (in solids) of development sites and surrounding buildings. A key aspect of the role will be the ability to work independently and with minimal oversight, managing projects while working to deadlines and within budgets. You will also be expected to liaise and communicate regularly with Surveyors and Architects.
- To independently run modelling and analysis jobs
- To create 3-dimensional modelling of buildings and their surroundings for surveyors and their clients
- Models usually relate to light-related issues and this requires particular detailed attention to window openings, room size and room height
- To generate 3D AutoCAD drawings
- To run analyses and compile results using bespoke software
- 1 year experience in the Rights of Light sector
- Extensive experience using 3D AutoCAD
- A methodical and dedicated work ethic
Standard working hours are 09.00 – 17.30.
A portfolio of 3D AutoCAD Solid Model drawings will be required.