• Building Services
• Mechanical Engineering
• AutoCAD 2D
• AutoCAD 3D
• BREEAM and CFSH Assessor and can undertake IES Modelling
• Commercial Office Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Infrastructure, Mixed Developments and Stadia & Leisure projects.
• Building Services or Engineering Degree
• Ten years design experience
- Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
- Location: North West, Manchester
Our client is a Building Services Engineering Consultancy to the construction industry throughout the UK, Europe, the Middle East and has been established over 30 years. Business is conducted in a number of sectors and projects are of varying sizes – from survey to projects valued in excess of £300m. Energy reduction, the core of sustainable design, is an inherent feature of our building design process, and their sustainable credentials are built upon years of experience at the forefront of low energy, low carbon solutions.
We are currently helping to recruit an Intermediate to Senior Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer for their Manchester office.
Our client recognises that our workforce is our greatest asset and are dedicated to mutual development. For this role we are looking for inspiring and proactive engineers that are committed to new ways of thinking and working.
- You will have a relevant Building Services or Engineering Degree and a minimum of ten years design experience. You will also ideally be a qualified BREEAM and CFSH Assessor and can undertake IES Modelling
- You will have worked on projects covering a wide range of sectors, but ideally you will have experience of projects involving Commercial Office Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Infrastructure, Mixed Developments and Stadia & Leisure projects.
- Candidates possessing relevant electrical building services qualifications and experience but requiring further development will also be considered but you will need to demonstrate progress to date and a genuine desire for learning and improvement.
- You will also have a good understanding of current sustainable design practices and technologies and possess relevant design and installation experience. You must be highly competent in the use of MS Office, AutoCAD, and current design industry software, e.g. Hevacomp, Amtech and Dialux. Experience of 3D CAD would be an advantage.
You will be a motivated, cooperative individual capable of collaborative working in a team and supervising others when necessary. To be successful in this role you will have a methodical attitude, and knowledge of industry literature and resources as well as the initiative to use them in your work. You must have experience of building and maintaining good client relationships and visiting sites.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car/Allowance
- Life Insurance
- Private Health Care
- Generous Holiday Entitlement, which rises with service