• AutoCAD 2D
• Plans and elevations for ideally commercial projects
• Producing and submitting building regulation drawings
• Produce detailed, well-presented drawings plans, elevations, section
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Stansted
CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist surveying and consultancy company based in Stansted. The company caters mainly to nurseries, pre-schools, primary and secondary schools, academies and multi academy trusts. They offer bespoke solutions from building surveying to design and consultancy. Due to on-going high demand there is a current requirement for a CAD Technician to join the existing design team. For this role, you will have existing experience working for an architectural or surveying firm as a CAD Technician. You will have experience using AutoCAD to create plans and elevations for ideally commercial projects. You will have the ability to produce detailed, well-presented drawings (plans, elevations, section etc) for commercial projects and be competent in compiling planning applications, relevant documentation and statements, and liaising with local authorities.
Any experience in producing and submitting building regulation drawings is highly beneficial and you will be expected to liaise with external consultants – structural, mechanical and electrical engineers etc. Previous experience producing renders/ visuals using Google SketchUp would also be highly beneficial.
As you will be a part of a small team, there is also the requirement to conduct measured surveys and a full drivers licence would be required.
Any experience with Revit would be useful to as the company moves more towards the software although training maybe given to the right candidate.
- Monday to Friday – 37 hours – 08:30 – 17:00 (Flexible attitude to working practice)
- 24 days Annual Leave (4 days to be taken over Christmas)
- Financial support for professional qualifications
- Discretional Annual or Christmas Bonus