CADagency is pleased to be working with a specialist Interior Design practise based in Central Manchester. They specialise in FF&E for the educations, commercial and healthcare sectors. The company provides a true end-to-end service ranging from workplace consultancy, modelling, design, rendering and visualisation, through to full interior design and specifications, budget analysis, purchasing and consultation.
They are currently in the market to recruit a BIM Technician / Designer with experience using Revit. The company offers the opportunity to progress your career and they are willing to consider applicants with varying levels of experience.
For this role you will be joining an existing team of 8 in the BIM team working on a range of projects in the education sector all around the UK. Projects sizes range from £100k to £1.5m in primary schools through to universities.
- Able to adjust and maintain a project environment within Revit
- Able coordinate clashes using various software such as Revit, Navisworks or Solibri
- Able to produce renders and visualization aids using various software such Revit, 3DS Max or Lumion
- Basic understanding of the latest BIM standards and compliance
- Able to lead a project from the technical perspective
- Understanding of project scope and fees and how this effects their projects
- Understanding of project budgets and how this effects their output
- Understanding of RIBA stages of work and how this corresponds to the project stage and processes
- Able to give BIM advice to the project team
- Able to communicate clearly to clients regard technical issues and respond to their requirements
The following experience would be ideal but are not requirements
- Able to create parametric families to an acceptable standard
- Setting up a Revit model to an acceptable standard
- Inputting data into families
- Checking and exporting schedules to an acceptable standard
- Attend client meetings as support in a professional manner