• A clear understanding of Building Information Modelling
• A multidisciplinary approach to design
- Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
- Location: North West, Manchester
CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist Digital Construction consultancy based in Manchester City Centre. Our clients team is made up of dedicated Autodesk Certified professionals with backgrounds in Architecture, Technology, Surveying, Interior Design and Education. They offer services in Projects, Support, Content & Training and work with Estate Owners, Contractors, Architects and Manufacturers through the successful application of BIM processes.
Due to on-going high demand, we are helping them to recruit a BIM Manager to work across multiple live projects.
A large part of this role as a BIM Manager involves the management and delivery of client’s information requirements on construction projects though activities such as design coordination, technical authoring, data verification and clash detection.
On a daily basis you will be collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, either remotely or at design team meetings to assist clients develop strategic BIM documentation (BEPs, EIRs, AIRs etc.). You will be developing and cross-checking model information against the Employer Information Requirements (EIR) and/or Project BEP.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generation of spatial co-ordination (Clash detection) and data verification (using Solibri) reports at agreed milestones, rationalising and production of reports indicating the issues to be coordinated.
- Chair design coordination meetings, guiding the design team through the issues found and recording the resolutions agreed.
- Build relationships with existing clients and undertake business development activities to lead and secure new work.
- Provide technical support to our clients.
- Be able to demonstrate, map and integrate disparate AEC technologies to solve design workflow inefficiencies.
- Perform in-depth assessments to investigate, uncover and understand a customer’s business issues
- Deliver effective, professional product demonstrations to customers
- Develop technical proposals and bespoke training material
- Deliver training
Qualifications and Skills
- A clear understanding of Building Information Modelling and its benefits to the construction Industry.
- A multidisciplinary approach to design, independent of background.
- An industry related degree.
- Revit, Navisworks and Solibri skills.
- Experience of using a variety of modelling packages and their interoperation.
- Have a good working knowledge of industry standards such as the PAS1192 suite, Uniclass, CIC BIM Protocol etc.
- A passion for quality and continuous improvement with a focus on delivery.
- Flexible Working Hours
- A Generous Bonus Scheme
- Medical Insurance (Optional)
- Company Pension
- Regular Training
- Child care vouchers
- A fantastic work environment