• Commercial Kitchens
• Experience managing & developing teams
• 8 years experience delivering Revit models on large scale complex projects
- Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Romford (Essex)
CADagency is delighted to be working with a design led specialist foodservice consultancy that creates some of the most inspiring and successful hospitality operations worldwide, with clients including the world’s premier corporate, hotel and leisure operators throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Due to a steady increase in business they are looking for an experienced BIM Manager to grow & develop their existing team of 12 Revit/CAD technicians/BIM Coordinator and to develop and oversee the company’s Revit & BIM standards and protocols.
For this role, you will be expected to build and improve the quality and efficiency of all the companies deliverables whilst in parallel developing their Revit Technicians as a team to improve their knowledge and skills in all things BIM and Revit. You will be expected to take a proactive role in advising the company’s management board as to how their systems should be evolved and identify where investment and/or training is required to ensure that their design team continues to be best in class.
Vital to this role is mentoring and developing people which you achieve in a supportive and inclusive manner. You will report to the head of design and will be the interface between the designers internally and client design teams externally in maintaining the companies reputation for high quality design and deliverables.
- Demonstrable experience of managing & developing teams with a focus on strong people management skills
- Minimum 8 years experience delivering Revit models on large scale complex projects in a team management role
- Advanced experience of working with Autodesk AEC collection and all relevant software (Navisworks, AutoCAD etc).
- Full working knowledge and experience of Naviate
- Full working knowledge and experience of BIM 360
- Proven track record of delivering complex BIM models
- Solid experience of using multiple CDE programmes