• Building Services
• Electrical Engineering
• AutoCAD 2D
• 2 years + experience with electrical system design
• 2 years + experience with Revit
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
- Location: Midlands, Bromsgrove
CADagency is delighted to be working with an specialist Electrical Contractor based in Bromsgrove. The company specialises in retail fit-outs working with some of the High Streets largest brands as well as large scale distribution centres and factories. They currently employ around 30 members of staff including on-site engineers, admin and project managers.
Due to on-going high demand, the company is looking to take on a BIM Manager to work alongside a Junior CAD Technician to produce electrical drawings and coordinate MEP Services. You will be required to have existing knowledge in Electrical Layout design.
Working to Level 2 BIM, you manager will be responsible for working with our clients and wider project team to follow the BIM execution plan.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing electrical drawings from architect drawings
- Co-ordination of MEP services
- Assisting with the development and implementation of BIM
- Managing the drawing team / co-ordination of works
You will be required to liaise with architects and on-site engineers to ensure work is carried out as designed and resolve any issues that arise.
You will be working within a small team directly interacting with company directors. There is a lot of flexibility with the role. They are looking for someone that would like to get make the role theirs and offer solutions and help with processes.
- Autodesk Revit
- Navisworks Manage
- Revit Server / BIM 360
- AutoCAD 2019
- Trained in BIM 1 and 2
- Experienced with AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, BIM 360
- Previous experience in electrical drawing would be advantageous
- Previous experience setting up a BIM infrastructure
- You need to be fantastic at time management, prioritising and meeting deadlines
- You need to love working under pressure and multi-tasking
- Experience managing a small drawing team