• Competency with BIM Information Management
• Understand at ‘Managerial and Practitioners’ level. BIM to UK Government BIM maturity Level 2 and PAS 1192 suite and ISO 19650 Part 1 & 2
• Advance knowledge of BIM authoring tools (defined with BIM Execution plan)
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Covent Gardens
CADagency is delighted to be working with an American based BIM Consultancy specialising in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction sector.
Initially founded as a software reseller over 25 years ago they have since focused on the professional services. With the rise of BIM there has been a growing demand for BIM coordination, setting up standards, app development, improving processes as well as many others. These services are provided directly in customers offices as well as from the London offices.
There is a requirement for a BIM Information Manager on a permanent basis with the opportunity for an immediate start. As a main requirement you will have excellent skills with Revit and a good understanding of BIM processes and standards.
You will need an out going, friendly personality as this will be a client facing role where you will be assisting and providing consultancy support and advice direct to clients.
This is primarily an office based role but a willingness to travel to clients offices is essential. You will be joining a team of ten other BIM professionals in the UK with over 130 members of staff around the US.
Competency with BIM Information Management
Understand at ‘Managerial and Practitioners’ level. BIM to UK Government BIM maturity Level 2 and PAS 1192 suite and ISO 19650 Part 1 & 2
Advance knowledge of BIM authoring tools (defined with BIM Execution plan)
An advance knowledge of 3D, 4D and 5D modelling (where defined in the Project BEP) required to fulfil responsibilities in support the Design / Construction lead for the project
Skills required to verify graphical models and non graphical data. This is to include BIM federation tools and data analysis tools i.e Navisworks Manage and Solibri Model Checker
Basic skills to use Microsoft Office suite
Competent with use of BIM authoring tools such as Revit
- Achieved a recognised certification i.e. Autodesk certification BRE; RICS
- BRE Academy BIM certified practitioner
- Using software tools such as BIM 360 Glue, Build (Field), Plan Suite, CATO, BIM Measure and BIM Colman
For this role you would be reporting to one of their client’s location in London. The normal working hours are 09:00 – 18:00 with no requirement for overtime
Health insurance, 28 days holiday entitlement and Pension