• Interior Design
• AutoCAD 2D
• Proven recent first-hand experience of BIM implementation
• Proficient in the set up and coordination of 3D BIM models
• Understanding of Level 2 BIM and BS/PAS 1192
- Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Elephant and Castle
CADagency is delighted to be working with an interdisciplinary design consultancy for the marine sector. They provide interior and architectural design, branding and art consultancy. Most commonly creating transformative spaces, ranging from bars and restaurants to spas and gyms.
Due to on-going high demand, we are assisting them in recruiting a BIM Coordinator. For this role, you will manage the BIM delivery process. You will be working closely with other members of the design teams as well as with external organisations including architects and engineers. You will manage each stage of the relationship with the client.
You will be an expert Revit user with advance BIM skills. On a daily basis, you will produce accurate Revit models with reliable BIM data according to the relevant BIM documentation. You will also review 3D Models from consultants and contractors.
As a BIM Coordinator, you will provide Building Information Modelling leadership and advice to the in-house Project teams as well as providing internal BIM training when required.
You will be responsible for
- Content production and development, in line with the company BIM protocols
- Model management, administration and maintenance ensuring the health of BIM models and databases
- Coaching, mentoring, and supervising the BIM modelling process throughout the company, including over-the-shoulder training, developing, and shadowing of staff
- Collaborating with and coordinating subcontractors and consultants; receiving and managing multiple subcontractor models
- Adhering to the BIM execution plan and BIM project workflow criteria
- Attending BIM project kick-off meetings and weekly BIM coordination meetings
- Integrating models, producing clash detection reports, and managing clash detection meetings on site with the project teams
- Managing and updating BIM Project Documents.
- Managing Common Data Environment like BIM 360 Collaborator
- Proven recent first-hand experience of BIM implementation in a similar role
- Proficient in the set up and coordination of 3D BIM models
- Understanding of Level 2 BIM and BS/PAS 1192 suite of documents/ UK BIM requirements
- Ideally proficient in using VectorWorks, Sketchup, Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience of Model Authoring
- Familiar with 4D Scheduling / Simulation using simulation software (Navisworks, Synchro & Fuzor)
- Proficient in using Enscape or other walkthrough software.