- Previous experience using Revit with advance BIM skills
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Covent Gardens
CADagency is delighted to be working with a unique spatial experience design practice based in Covent Garden. Our client specialise in digital wayfinding plans, walk systems and map systems. Most commonly creating wayfinding strategies for train stations, museums, malls and transport information systems.
Due to on-going high demand, we are assisting them in recruiting a BIM Coordinator. For this role, you will be producing schedules of sign quantities and content as well as producing drawings and drawing packages as well as continually monitoring the quality/standard of design drawings, packages and schedules.
You will need to have previous experience using Revit with advance BIM skills. On a daily basis you will liaise with external contractors and project management to establish project wide drawing standards and BIM standards across the board. You will be working with the internal design team to establish sign design; locations, integration, sign forms, you will also be making all design Revit compatible.
You will be responsible for
- Content production and development, in line with the company BIM protocols
- Model management, administration and maintenance ensuring the health of BIM models and databases
- Devising the projects compatibility with regards to sign tagging and content-management systems
- Coaching, mentoring, and supervising the BIM modelling process throughout the company, including over-the-shoulder training, developing, and shadowing of staff
- Collaborating with and coordinating subcontractors and consultants; receiving and managing multiple subcontractor models
- Adhering to the BIM execution plan and BIM project workflow criteria
- Managing and updating BIM Project Documents.