• Product Design
• Adobe Suite
• Highly experienced in Solidworks, AutoCAD, Adobe illustrator and Photoshop.
• Experienced in CGI beneficial but not essential.
• Confident and experienced in producing clear professional manufacturing drawings.
- Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Park Royal
CADagency is delighted to be working with a leading British designer and manufacturer, specialising in luxury upholstery and bespoke furniture. Our client works with some of the world’s leading interior design professionals, spanning high end residential, hospitality, superyacht and International luxury sectors. Due to on-going high demand we are assisting them in recruiting for an experienced SolidWorks Designer with previous experience in the Bespoke Furniture, Cabinetry or Upholstery sector with a passion for creating exquisite products.
Our client is based in West London and has offices, showrooms and a production facilities. They have a team of over 40 skilled craftsmen and technical designers.
For this role, as a SolidWorks Designer you will be working with a variety of materials to create custom made furniture. You will ideally have a background in luxury upholstered furniture and hard case products and you will work on both technical and creative designs. You will be working from concept sketches and technical designs through to creating manufacturing and production drawings for the workshop teams.
You will be developing new product ranges and CGI plans and play a central part of the companies continued growth.
On a daily basis you will work on the following tasks
- Design and develop 3D models of bespoke upholstered furniture and hard case products using SolidWorks.
- Create full working production drawing packs and templates, clearly noting all details for all departments involved in the manufacturing cycle.
- Produce and manage efficient, costs effective manufacturing specification.
- Liaise with sales and production providing creative and technical advice where necessary.
- Some site surveys may be required.