CADagency is pleased to be working with a specialist provider of turnkey solutions for both structural and M&E projects. They design and build for complete constructions, part-builds or renovation works on retail structures, specialist glasshouses for research applications, domestic glasshouses and bespoke engineering projects.
Due to a member of staff taking off work they are looking to fill their position for a 3-4 month contract. For this role you will be working as a CAD Technician on 2D AutoCAD. You will be working on M&E, pipework, drainage and groundwork drawings. The client has a work station set up and you will be paid on an hourly basis.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of architecture, building materials, themes, colours, patterns and layout
- Planning drawing for submission to building control
- Produce accurate M&E, Groundwork drawings efficiently
- Proficient in using the latest AutoCAD 2018 version
- Must have previous experience working in a 2D CAD technician role
- Previous experience working on high end industrial or commercial projects is desired
- Amending 2D drawings (including schematics) to Engineers’ mark-ups
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to convert verbal and written information into two dimensional drawings which will then be used for construction — accuracy and attention to detail are a must
- Following the team leader’s instructions for developing a design drawing
08:30 – 18:00 with a 30 minute break
Their is on-site parking at their offices located in Newport