CADagency is delighted to be working with a Design and Installations company specialising in Audio Visual systems for high end residential and super yachts. With projects ranging from Technical Lighting, Cinema Rooms, Music and much more, no two jobs are the same.
There is a current requirement in our clients Design Team for an ambitious graduate or college leaver with experience using AutoCAD. This role will be based in our clients Faversham, Kent office where you will work closely on the development of creative projects for some of the industries most exciting clients.
Each project offers something new and different induced by ever-changing technology. Good, clear communication of ideas is required along with dependability and self-confidence.
You should have working experience with AutoCAD and be confident with all elements of 2D drafting. You should be passionate about new technology and able to meet our clients exacting standards.
Good people skills are also important to build rapport with colleagues and clients.
You will be expected to have an eye for detail; spotting small mistakes early within the design stages is very important. Self-discipline and good time management skills are also a necessity. You will be working on a large number of projects, all with specific deadlines. Long term career advancement opportunities are available.
As well as the above, you should have the following skills:
- Be confident, motivated and dynamic
- Be versatile & be able to turn your hand to a wide range of proposals
- Have good verbal and paper communication skills
- Work well under deadline pressure
- Be able to self-assess/critique own work
- Have a flair for design and creativity
- Be pro-active & have a can-do attitude.
- 22 days annual holiday, increasing to 27 after 5 years’ service
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Your birthday off
- Specsaver Corporate Eyecare Scheme
- Free fruit in the office
- Summer Party
- Christmas Party
- Company intranet