CADagency is delighted to be recruiting for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Cambridge. This is a fantastic opportunity for a AutoCAD Technician to join their expanding on-site Asset Information team. This role is perfect for an individual looking to develop and build a long-term future with a well-established company within a Facilities Management / Site Engineering environment.
As a member of our team you will provide technical support to facilities management / site engineering in the creation, development, modification and management of site drawings, documentation, databases and change control.
The key emphasis is maintaining and modifying multidiscipline drawings using the latest AutoCAD software releases and document management. As well as using AutoCAD the candidate will have the opportunity to progress to using the Revit 3D BIM modelling package for which additional training can be arranged.
You will be flexible, able to meet changing priorities and have excellent communication skills.
- Previously worked in an AutoCAD Technician / AutoCAD Coordinator role or similar.
- Experience of conducting internal building surveys e.g. for lighting, power outlets etc.
- Proven experience of AutoCAD 2009-2016
- Knowledge of engineering documentation.
- Understanding of change, revision control, document status and drawing standards.
Desirable experience but not essential:
- Experience in a Mechanical or Electrical discipline.
- Knowledge of BIM.
- Previous experience of Revit working to industry standards
- Previous experience of producing accurate, structured and coordinated BIM models.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.