• AutoCAD 2D
• Experience carrying out topographical surveys
• Experience carrying out volumetric surveys
- Salary: £22000 - £32000
- Location: Midlands, Nuneaton
CADagency is delighted to be working with an independent consultancy specialising in environmental consultancy. Established for over 40 years, with offices in Atherstone, Warwickshire there is now a requirement for an Assistant Surveyor to join their existing surveying team.
For this role you will be expected to have a full UK drivers licence to undertake visits to sites around the Midlands and occasionally throughout the UK. You will regularly be undertaking topographic and volumetric surveys with associated calculations and production of plans.
- To undertake topographical surveys of mineral extraction sites and quarries,
earthworks and landfills, and other development sites together with setting out 2D
and 3D works using GPS, Total Station, level and other surveying equipment.
- Processing site survey data and undertaking volumetric calculations using specialist survey software.
- Preparation of maps, plans and drawings to the required specification using LSS, N4CE and AutoCAD software.
- Completion of volumetric surveys and calculations of quarry excavations, site construction and filling operations and material movements using digital terrain modelling software.
- Carrying out calculations relating to quarry, landfill and other site developments using digital terrain modelling software.
- Maintaining and improving the standards of surveying, plan production and digital data requirements for clients
- Preparation of letters, reports or other written work as required