A need has been identified for an Assistant CAD Technician to work from our clients Glasgow office, undertaking basic measured surveys and providing AutoCAD support to an established and expanding Measured Surveys team. We are looking for someone who can learn quickly, pays attention to detail and can consistently work to the high standards maintained by the team
Assisting with the production of 2D/3D AutoCAD drawings
Undertaking basic industrial/commercial measured surveys and assisting on larger instructions
Amending drawings and providing support to all our clients offices
General administrative duties
- A good understanding of AutoCAD and basic commands
- Knowledge of MBS survey software preferable but not essential
- Interest in the property sector
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team or on their own
- Excellent oral, numerical and written communication skills
- A full clean driving license & your own car is essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful expanding team with the full backing of a well established company. Our client has a good reputation for developing staff and allowing them to progress to senior positions within the company.