CADagency is working with a design and manufacture company who specialise in timber framed outbuildings throughout the UK. In the industry they are regarded as one of the best outbuilding manufacturers in the UK and pride themselves on this reputation. About 95% of their buildings are one off designs, making the design element of their business very important.
For this role you will be required to have previous experience in the timber framed building market and be proficient with AutoCAD. You will also be able to see designs through from idea to installation.
- Design highly specified timber framed outbuildings within the companies portfolio of products
- Provide manufacturing information to the factory, suppliers, customers and teams of installers in a clear and precise manner
- Undertake process and product development as the company expands and develops its markets. This will include product improvement and new product development
- Create planning application drawings to accompany planning applications
- Undertake occasional site visits that may be required on site to discuss projects in further detail
You will be liaising with the following departments Sales, Manufacture, Purchasing, Installation and Design. In addition, the role will be required to interface externally with customers, suppliers and stakeholders.
- You will ideally have a minimum of five years experience in a similar role. You should want to further your career and be able to demonstrate ambition to grow this role
- You should be able to demonstrate knowledge and use of CAD software package such as Revit
- If possible, you should have worked in a construction company previously
- Knowledge and experience in timber framed design
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
Full time position Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:30
29 days holiday including bank holidays per year taken at set intervals in agreement with the Company. Additional holidays will be accrued for loyalty to the business.