• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience in architectural or construction related role
• Ability to understand construction drawings and specifications
- Salary: £23,000 - £28,000
- Location: North Wales, Holywell
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Junior Architectural Technician to join our clients design office based in Holywell, Flintshire.
You would be working on a wide variety of cleanroom projects across multiple sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Hi-Tech and Engineering.
Specific Areas of Responsibilities:
- Liaison with architects, consultants and specialist contractors to assist with product selection, technical performance support and installation procedures.
- Work closely with customers and departments to interpret and verify project requirements for the preparation of building models and detailed BOQ.
- Preparation of detailed building models and a variety of drawings including: layout plans, sections, elevations, construction details and fabrication drawings using a range of different software packages including AutoCAD, Tekla, Bluebeam.
- Preparation and handover of all project related paperwork to facilitate order processing and manufacture of our cleanroom product range.
- Preparation of product components, assemblies and construction details in both AutoCAD and Tekla.
- Work closely with Tekla development team to maintain and improve form and function.
- Responsible for creation and maintaining product and departmental related resources to support responses.
- To visit clients and other associated client sites when required and promote the benefits of the product range.
Perform additional related duties as requested or when required.
- AutoDesk Revit
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience required.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Work as part of a team and/or on own initiative
- Must be able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Experience and understanding of building construction or similar based industry.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and specifications.
Having relevant qualification in architecture or construction related would be favourable for this position.
- 39 hours per week
- Monday – Thursday 8:15am to 5pm
- Friday 8:15am – 4pm
- (45 mins unpaid lunch break each day)
- Non-contractual/discretionary company bonus of £1,800 per annum.