An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Junior Architectural Technician to join our clients design office based in Holywell, Flintshire.
You would be working on a wide variety of cleanroom projects across multiple sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Hi-Tech and Engineering.
Specific Areas of Responsibilities:
- Liaison with architects, consultants and specialist contractors to assist with product selection, technical performance support and installation procedures.
- Work closely with customers and departments to interpret and verify project requirements for the preparation of building models and detailed BOQ.
- Preparation of detailed building models and a variety of drawings including: layout plans, sections, elevations, construction details and fabrication drawings using a range of different software packages including AutoCAD, Tekla, Bluebeam.
- Preparation and handover of all project related paperwork to facilitate order processing and manufacture of our cleanroom product range.
- Preparation of product components, assemblies and construction details in both AutoCAD and Tekla.
- Work closely with Tekla development team to maintain and improve form and function.
- Responsible for creation and maintaining product and departmental related resources to support responses.
- To visit clients and other associated client sites when required and promote the benefits of the product range.
Perform additional related duties as requested or when required.
- AutoDesk Revit
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience required.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Work as part of a team and/or on own initiative
- Must be able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Experience and understanding of building construction or similar based industry.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and specifications.
Having relevant qualification in architecture or construction related would be favourable for this position.
- 39 hours per week
- Monday – Thursday 8:15am to 5pm
- Friday 8:15am – 4pm
- (45 mins unpaid lunch break each day)
- Non-contractual/discretionary company bonus of £1,800 per annum.