• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous Revit experience
• Experience within the architectural sector
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Location: Midlands, Shrewsbury
CADagency are delighted to be working with the UK’s leading modular construction provider for the Healthcare Sector. Our client provides a complete turnkey solution, owning all stages of the design and build process through their in-house team of more than 150 Design and Construction specialists.
Due to on-going high demand we are assisting them in recruiting for an Architectural Design Technician. For this role, you will be working from their offices in Shrewsbury and be responsible for ensuring the BIM models are completed accurately. You will be working on design projects throughout all RIBA stages; producing and coordinating design outputs including drawings, specifications, room data sheets and visuals. You will then work to provide, co-ordinate and manage accurate BIM models using Revit, ensuring statutory regulation and planning compliance are on all projects.
Other tasks will include:
- Using Revit and other 3D software in accordance with company procedures, contract documents and all relevant design standards
- Assist with special design compliances or statutory applications including but not limited to; BREEAM, planning, highways work, drainage connections, service upgrades, BRUKL’s and EPC’s.
- Assisting in the production of high-quality 3D renders for presentation purposes
For this role, you will need existing knowledge of architectural design and previous experience using Revit. You will be excepted to attendand site meetings across the UK from time to time which may include overnight stays. You will need to drive or have means of transport as their offices are not accessible by public transport.
37.5 hours a week
08:30-17:00 Monday- Thursday
- Life assurance x 3 salary
- Early finish Friday- 15:45 finish
- 24 days annual leave + Bank holidays