• Interior Design
• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience within the residential contract kitchen sector
• Previous experience using 2020 Fusion
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Location: North West, Oldham
CADagency is delighted to be working with a German contract residential kitchen company with design offices in Rochdale. The company is a predominant European kitchen manufacturer, recognised worldwide for innovative design and meticulous engineering.
Due to on-going high demand they are looking for a CAD Designer with experience using 2020 Fusion . The role is office based and will see you working closely with architects and developers on large projects mainly in London. The typical project is a large new build development where the architects and developer will work closely with the sales team to quote for 50+ apartments within a development. The end client can then request changes to the agreed kitchen to personalise it to their exact requirements.
You role will see you working from a clients brief to develop a kitchen layout and design that matches the requirements and is within budget. You will then use the inhouse software and Excel to price the project ensuring no budget overruns. You will then place the orders with the German manufacturers.
For this role you will be out-going and able to work well within a team. Attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential as you will regularly be contacting clients and internal teams.
Previous experience using 2020 Fusion and exposure to the contract kitchen sector is ideal.
On a daily basis, you will be undertaking the following tasks:
- Designing kitchens on Fusion software for the projects clients
- Ordering kitchens (can be complex) from plan
- Liaising with CAD department to resolve issues
- Checking of kitchen acknowledgement orders
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ordering remedial items
- Liaising with internal departments