• AutoCAD 2D
• 2/3 years experience using 2D AutoCAD
- Salary: £21000
- Location: North West, Stoke-on-Trent
An opportunity has arisen for a CAD technician to work for one of our most prestigious clients, who have developed cubicles and washroom systems for over 80 years. They are now looking for an enthusiastic individual who will fit at ease in the CAD/Customer service department.
Ideally you will be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, able to achieve a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.You will be working within a precise and customer focused department and you will need a flexible approach and commitment to achieve daily targets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers to agree design details.
- Preparation of and revisions to CAD layout drawings
- Preparation of production documentation.
- Planning and management of multiple projects.
- Assist customers and colleagues on technical support.
- Respond to customer queries, adhering to Customer Service Standards at all times.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Proven track record of excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ideally have knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Methodical & structured approach to tasks.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to produce professional and grammatically correct correspondence.
- Have a positive and problem solving attitude to all challenges.