• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience in a CAD Technician or similar role
• Experience in Transport Planning (desirable but not essential)
- Salary: £25000 - £35000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Ascot
Our client is a small but established company looking to recruit a Transport Planner/CAD Technician.
They work in the Development Transport Planning sector, which means it is their job to plan roads going to new housing developments, among other sectors. Along with the fairly basic CAD work to show how these new roads would be laid out, they are required to plot where traffic lights and road signs are needed.
There is currently only one member of staff at the company along with the director and he is looking to take someone on as his staff member is leaving after 8 successful years at the company. This is a great opportunity to develop and grow into a position as the director is willing to offer the specialist training in transport planning if required.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Previous experience in a CAD Technician or similar role
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills quickly
- Experience in Transport Planning (desirable but not essential)