Our client is a well-established company within the steel industry who are now searching for a Tekla Draughtsman or someone with experience in Structural Steel to move into a well-established drawing office.
About the Client:
They are a well-established Structural Steel company who have a great understanding of the value of their staff. They work on a number of different projects including commercial, industrial, retail and education structures
About the Role:
* Working as part of a busy design team
* Producing new build and refurbishment designs using Tekla Structures
* High volume, high value prestigious projects
* Carrying out duties as directed by the Design Manager
* Meeting tight deadlines
About the Candidate:
* Experience in Tekla Structures Software will be beneficial.
* Experience in StruCAD.
* Ambitious, career driven and great eye for detail
* Enthusiastic and committed attitude at all times
* Experience of Structural Steel
Points of Appeal:
They are an open company that are happy to take on candidates from anywhere, in fact they are committed in helping you relocate if you need to and in helping you and your family settle in with schooling, housing etc.
If you wish to apply then please email me your CV and 2/3 drawings showcasing your best work to date