Our client has been designing and manufacturing washroom cubicles and washroom solutions for over 80 years.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic individual to work in their CAD/Customer service department.
You will be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, able to achieve a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
You will be working within a precise and customer focused department and you will need a flexible approach and commitment to achieve daily targets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Converting quotes into detailed CAD drawings for manufacture with a high level of accuracy
- Liaising with customers to agree design details
- Preparation of production documentation
- Coordinating project requirements and supporting/communicating with Purchasing to ensure procurement of materials.
- Attend site meetings as required to produce site surveys
- Achieve weekly targets by issuing work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist customers on Technical support.
- Ideally you have worked within the joinery or building industry for at least 3 years
- A carpentry or Architectural background is advantageous.
- Good understanding of Joinery construction methods
- A very strong background of AutoCAD 2D is essential
- Able to produce professional and grammatically correct correspondence
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive salary with the excellent opportunity to build and further their career within a very established group.