CADagency is delighted to be working with a creatively lead design, production and manufacture company specialising in the events and temporary installation industry. Based in South West London, they are currently looking to recruit a Technical CAD Designer to join their growing studio and workshop. Our client has an outstanding representation in both the design and manufacture of exciting, creatively driven and engaging events, temporary installations and exhibitions for both private and corporate clients. With an onsite workshop attached to the studio it allows a hands on role in realising and seeing your drawings and design come to life.
For this role, you will ideally posses the following skills:
- Experienced Technical CAD designer with a passion for producing technical drawings for workshop manufacture
- Experience in an equivalent position within a production workshop
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of drawing and detailing accuracy
- Has a good understanding of construction methodology and materials for the production of construction drawings
- Ability to think creativity in the interpretation of designs in relation to application of budget, deadlines, use of materials and construction method
- Has a good understanding of the commercial aspects of delivering design
- Proficient in Vectorworks 2D and 3D (Mac)
The role requires the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously in a fast track and dynamic environment. You should have a collaborative approach to all projects so being a team player is essential. You will be involved in technical drawing deliveries for a diverse array of projects from product launches, private parties, exhibitions, live events to corporate clients.
A strong sense of curiosity and ability in finding creative solutions to any brief, budget, challenge or deadline is an essential requirement.
- Annual Leave 20 days
Pension at 4% company / 4% employee
Private Medical after completion of probation period
Discretionary year end bonus based on company performance