Our client is a wire work design and fabrications company based in Oldham. They have been successfully trading for over 20 years with a dedicated team of qualified engineers, time served professionals and apprentices.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Estimator from within a manufacturing / metal fabrication industry who is used to talking to clients to understand what they need and how we can help.
The Primary Objectives for the role as a Technical Sales Estimator include:-
- Preparation of customer quotations,
- Be able to offer solutions and provide a costing based on the customer’s requirements. You will also need to be able to source associated products and negotiate good prices.
- Review product costing and source new materials
- Understanding and preparing of Engineering CAD drawings, for both quotation proposal and existing and new products
You will also have a good work ethic and be a team player who wants to grow with this business.
Skills / Attributes
- Experience as an Estimator in metal fabrication type business in preferred
- Experience of producing layouts and working drawings using AutoCAD
- Strong problem solving ability
- Keen attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good Maths and IT Skills
9am – 5pm (flexible)