Our client is a medium sized civil engineering company with five offices located around the UK. You will join the them on a staff basis as a Structural Technician. Ideally, you would have 8 years of experience and good AutoCAD knowledge. This role entails preparing civil and structural engineering drawings and details, checking drawings prepared by others and occasionally attend site to inspect various stages of construction work. You would also have to brief and supervise Junior Technicians.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- High level of skill in the use of AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge of Building Structures.
- Some knowledge of Highways and Drainage.
- Ability to supervise and help train Junior Technicians
- Working hours 37.5 hours per week (flexible)
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 24 days from Jan 2016)
- Pension – Our client will contribute 4.5% of basic salary with a minimum contribution of 2% by employee, following the 6 months probationary period
- Private Health Care scheme, following 6 month probationary period
- Life Insurance scheme at 4 x your annual salary