Our client is a family owned Specialist Steel work Fabrication Company offering bespoke solutions across all structural disciplines. They currently have 26 staff in the company and a turnover of £8m. The client values customer loyalty and wants to build stronger relationships with their existing and new customers.
They are currently looking to take on another draughtsman to join their team. You will be working alongside structural engineers and taking responsibility for accurately creating technical drawings. You will be working with connection design and it will be advantageous to have experience in StruCAD. Due to the client only using Tekla we are looking for someone that has very strong Tekla skills.
For this position you will need to have
- Proven to have Tekla detailing experience in a structural steel fabricator/erector
- Experience working on large structural steel fabrications up to 500 tonne
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of current drawing practices and standards related to model build, connections detailing and fabrication drawing
- 8:00am – 5pm working hours
- Statuary holidays
- Statuary pension
- On-site parking