Our client is one of the largest engineering companies in the UK with offices around the world.
We are currently seeking an experienced CAD Technician to fill a permanent role within our clients Structures Team. Prospective candidates should have a strong experience working as a CAD technician and be able to manage their own deadlines and workload as well as work as a part of the team. Previous experience working in 3D and BIM essential.
You should be proficient in the following software:
• Revit Structure
The position will require you to:
- Produce accurate three dimensional models, drawings and schedules, coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other disciplines.
- Prepare associated drafting documents.
- Review project files for compliance with standards/procedures.
- Implement best practice procedures.
- Attend team meetings providing feedback on your development.
- Promote policies relating to health and safety, quality, and training.
The position may require, from time to time, travel to other offices to assist delivery of projects.
Exercise initiative and judgement to ensure effective service delivery.
Understand and be familiar with the company and team’s business plan objectives.
Contribute to the development of company procedures by taking a role in task groups and in particular Technical Excellence and Best Practice Panels.
Will possess a BTEC Higher National Certificate, Degree, or equivalent in an appropriate subject.