Our client is a British manufacturer with international infrastructure, building on 30 years’ experience as retail lighting specialists.
For this role, you will be working with clients in the retail sector. You will be liaising with clients from initial concept through to final drawings. You will be required to follow up with clients and provide a technical insight into the projects and revise concept drawings should this be required. As this is a client facing role you will be required to have an professional and outgoing personality and able to deliver excellent customer service.
- Design retail lighting arrangements
- Collecting and interpreting a brief through telephone contact with the kam, shopfitters and also end users. Undertake feasibility reports from information given
- Providing accurate estimates based on initial information
- Providing lighting schemes, from agreed templates and Brand guidelines, when customers are converted
- Raising quotes in Navision/Salesforce
- Proactively follow up projects with a view to converting to orders
- Excellent 2D AutoCAD skills
- Ability to get clear concise instructions from customers
- Experienced drawing layout/space planning
- Ability to work self sufficiently and communicate as part of geographically distant team
- Ability to identify and implement leaner/automated working practices
Computer/laptop and mobile phone
Pension scheme after successful probation period