CADagency is delighted to be working with a design-led manufacturing company providing bespoke furniture solutions for sports stadiums, distinct office environments, courtrooms, luxurious hotels and high-end restaurants.
They are a UK manufacturer with a reputation for great service, individuality and endless bespoke product options and capabilities. Most of the products they work on are entirely bespoke.
Due to continued and sustained growth they are looking to add an experienced Furniture Designer to their existing team of six designers.
This vacancy is for an Experienced Furniture Designer with the following skills:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in producing detailed drawings of bespoke furniture for manufacture using Rhinoceros 3D or SolidWorks
- A strong understanding of furniture production methods and materials
- A proven ability to generate accurate, detailed production drawings
- Applicants should be prepared for a fast turnaround from initial concept to design solution
- Working to timescales and hitting deadlines are essential to this role
- A range of product knowledge is required, due to the highly bespoke nature of the business
This role requires a focused, flexible and driven individual who will be an example to the more junior members of the team
Main areas of responsibility would include:
- Design Development for Bars, Reception Counters, Wall Panelling, Feature Ceilings, Banquette Seating and more
- Researching and integrating components / fittings
- Generating clear and accurate approval and production drawings to the highest standards
- Regular visits to our workshop to ensure projects are being manufactured as intended
- Fish and Chips on last Friday of every month
- Cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas bonuses
08:00 – 17:00
22 days holiday