Our client is a design led manufacturer of high quality contract furniture. They have been established over 40 years and have become one of the UK’s leading contract furniture suppliers. Their customers include Hotels, Holiday Parks and Entertainment Venues. Their in house designs are hand-crafted in a purpose-built, modern, 17,0000 m2 (170,000 sq.ft.) factory in North Manchester. With 3 generations of manufacturing experience, their dedicated team of skilled craftsmen produce furniture to the highest of standards.
Initially your role will be to produce a variety of CAD drawings from client specifications, prototypes and/or measured survey information undertaken by yourself or third parties.
- Proficiency with SolidWorks
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Ability to transfer specifications from drawings to CNC production machinery
- Technical qualifications and experience related to joinery/carpentry
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving licence