My client provides ventilation solutions that improve people’s health and homes. With in house design and manufacture facilities as well as installation, service and maintenance my client is able to provide a truly 360 service.
They take pride in what they do and in their employees, one third of the current employees have been promoted during their time at the company! This role is an exciting opportunity for a confident, fast learner to join the growing CAD Design Team as a Senior System Designer.
You will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a CAD Design position. Your role will be to design mechanical ventilation systems using Revit, providing accurate parts lists and detailed quotations.
You will also be responsible for:
- Acting as key contact for clients and sales managers to assist with projects and queries.
- Create quotations and accurate drawings within required service levels.
- Liaising with order processing teams to ensure smooth despatch of parts.
- Answering phone calls and delivering outstanding customer service.
To be successful, you’ll need to be proficient with CAD ideally in construction or related industries, knowledge of Revit would be preferable. I am searching for a responsible self-starter with good communication skills and excellent attention to detail. You will be offered a full product and ventilation training program to assist with a smooth transition into the role.
- Competitive salary
- Free Car Parking
- Car Salary Exchange Scheme
- Discount Fuel Card Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Holiday Buy/Sell
- Free Fruit
- Cycle to Work
- Childcare Vouchers