Our client is a medium sized civil engineering company with five offices located around the UK. They are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer with the ability to control their own work whilst supervising CAD Technicians. You will also be expected to professionally communicate with clients and conduct site inspections.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in using proprietary frame analysis software such as SCIA, CADS, etc.
- 4/5 years experience designing Building Structures
- Relevant degree
- Working hours 37.5 hours per week (flexible)
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 24 days from Jan 2016)
- Pension – Our client will contribute 4.5% of basic salary with a minimum contribution of 2% by employee, following the 6 months probationary period
- Private Health Care scheme, following 6 month probationary period
- Life Insurance scheme at 4 x your annual salary