• AutoCAD 2D
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a cladding/rainscreen design role
- Location: Scotland, Glasgow
Our client is a leading roofing, cladding and glazing contractor for the commercial sector. They take care of the entire installation process, from design, through installation to ongoing maintenance and management.
They are looking for a Senior Designer for their Glasgow office. In this role you will be implementing cladding designs according to the client’s detailed requirements, as well as adhering to all relevant legal frameworks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the designs you and your team will produce are in accordance with the client’s specifications and budgetary constraints
- Liaise with all involved parties at every stage of the design process to ensure that all parties are satisfied with the progress of the process
- Work within the company’s CDM design procedures
You will need to have a minimum of three years’ experience in a design role within the cladding and roofing industry. It would be very beneficial for you to have knowledge of BIM and glazing.
In addition, you will need excellent written and spoken communication skills, and be able to manage a team effectively, including the ability to organise and prioritise your team’s workload.