CADagency is delighted to be working with a creatively lead design, production and manufacture company specialising in the events and temporary installation industry. Based in South West London, they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Production Designer to join their growing studio and workshop. Our client has an outstanding representation in both the design and manufacture of exciting, creatively driven and engaging events, temporary installations and exhibitions for both private and corporate clients. With an onsite workshop attached to the studio it allows a hands on role in realising and seeing your drawings and design come to life.
For this role, you will ideally posses the following skills:
- Highly creative 3D designer with a passion for creating exciting, innovative and workable design
- 10+ years experience in an equivalent position within the industry
- Strong all-round design skills with a focus on concept creation and design development
- Has a strong understanding of construction methodology and materials for the production of construction drawings
- Ability to think creativity across all aspects of a project including design, use of budget, time allocation or construction method
- Has a good understanding of the commercial aspects of delivering design
- Proficient in Vectorworks 2D and 3D, Sketch Up and Adobe Suite. (Mac)
- Traffic / resource management of design team time allocation and deliveries
The role requires the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously in a fast track and dynamic environment. You should have a collaborative approach to all projects so being a team player is essential. You will be involved in the concept generation and design development for a diverse array of projects from product launches, private parties, exhibitions, live events to corporate clients.
A strong sense of curiosity and ability in finding creative solutions to any brief, budget, challenge or deadline is an essential requirement.
- Annual Leave 20 days
Pension at 4% company / 4% employee
Private Medical after completion of probation period
Discretionary year end bonus based on company performance